MassBio 3rd Annual ED+I Conference
Due to the ongoing concern around the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure the health and safety of all participants, we will be hosting MassBio’s 3rd Annual ED+I Conference virtually via Zoom on Tuesday, August 18th, 2020 at 10:00 am EST – 12:15 PM EST.
So much has happened since the last MassBio Annual ED+I Conference. As a country, we learned from this global pandemic the value of science, crisis preparedness, what information to believe, and which leaders to follow. Throughout it all, industry collaboration was key to improvement. Diversity and inclusion of resources, experiences, and perspectives were vital to our development of diagnostics, therapies, and vaccines. The life sciences industry demonstrated that diversity is fundamental to innovation and creativity, and to navigate this unprecedented crisis.
MassBio 3rd Annual ED+I Conference will give attendees the opportunity to:
- Connect with industry experts and peers
- Talk about the role of leaders in intentional conversations about racism
- Share insight and fresh ideas around your current recruiting, retention, and development challenges
- Explore non-traditional ways to build cultural intelligence and improve the employee experience that results in a highly productive workforce
- Learn how to create an ethos of values, respect, and support
- Balance deliverables and well-being during these unprecedented times
- Keep our high-risk and vulnerable teammates engaged and safe in the New Normal
- Learn what the ‘Next Normal’ should look like