- This event has passed.
11th Annual World Bispecific Summit
World Bispecific is the Only End-to-End Meeting Committed Solely to Advancing the Development of Bispecific Therapeutics
Transforming to a digital platform for the eleventh year, the World Bispecific Summit will continue to deliver a greater scope and penetration of innovative technical content than any other meeting. This year’s re-imagined agenda will cover unique discovery, translational and manufacturing challenges faced in the bispecific field. Whatever your role and interest in the field, you will leave the meeting with concrete methods to employ into your strategy and pipeline to convert the promise of bispecific therapeutics into a reality for patients.
Discover who the 40+ expert speakers are, and the topics they will examine, including how:
– MacroGenics are evaluating selection and format optimization of bispecific molecules for a simultaneous blockade of PD-1 and LAG-3 (MGD013) versus PD-1 and CTLA4 (MGD019)
– Sound Biologics are pioneering their unique platform, MabPair Technology for making bi-functional antibody
– Invenra demonstrates preclinical efficacy through the selective elimination of tumor Tregs
– Incyte and Adimab are enhancing the selectivity of bispecific approaches to reduce on-target off-tumor toxicities in solid tumor indications
– Genentech are showcasing how several factors such as epitope, binding affinity, format, target expression, etc., influence the design and development of T-cell bispecific for cancer immunotherapy
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.