- This event has passed.
2022 Life Sciences Workforce Conference
Keys to Expanded and Diverse Talent in Life Sciences
Education, Inclusion, & Advancement
The 7th Annual Life Sciences Workforce Conference will focus on strategies for education, recruitment, inclusion, retention, and promotion of expanded and diverse talent for a growing industry post COVID-19.
Attendees will be able to participate through traditional Q&A, networking, and facilitated Roundtable Discussions.
Discussion topics will include:
- Expanding immediate access to a pipeline of workers through training and preparation partnerships and programs,
- Attracting diverse talent to the industry over the long-term and adjusting to a post-COVID landscape, and
- Leveraging inclusion to retain and advance all employees.
Presentations will feature:
- MassBioEd’s 2022 Massachusetts Life Sciences Employment Outlook
- MassBio’s Workforce Landscape Report
The MLSC is proud to sponsor this event.
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.