2022 Life Sciences Workforce Conference
Keys to Expanded and Diverse Talent in Life Sciences
Education, Inclusion, & Advancement
The 7th Annual Life Sciences Workforce Conference will focus on strategies for education, recruitment, inclusion, retention, and promotion of expanded and diverse talent for a growing industry post COVID-19.
Attendees will be able to participate through traditional Q&A, networking, and facilitated Roundtable Discussions.
Discussion topics will include:
- Expanding immediate access to a pipeline of workers through training and preparation partnerships and programs,
- Attracting diverse talent to the industry over the long-term and adjusting to a post-COVID landscape, and
- Leveraging inclusion to retain and advance all employees.
Presentations will feature:
- MassBioEd’s 2022 Massachusetts Life Sciences Employment Outlook
- MassBio’s Workforce Landscape Report
The MLSC is proud to sponsor this event.