- This event has passed.
Advancing Leadership Skills, For Experienced Managers
Monday, April 27th, 2020 9:00 AM – 11:15 AM
Tuesday, April 28th, 2020 9:00 AM – 11:15 AM
Friday, May 1st, 2020 9:00 AM – 11:15 AM
This interactive online course, held over three sessions, focuses on how leaders can drive performance and positively shape the culture of the workplace to maximize employee and stakeholder engagement. Participants engage in activities and learn the skills needed to address common coaching challenges. Approaches for building high performing teams are also investigated. A roadmap for effective remote team communication is reviewed to enable managers to maintain the same level of connection, inclusivity, and accountability, with a focus on how to facilitate productive remote meetings.
– Consider specific actions leaders can take to help build and shape a more engaging work environment.
– Review key coaching principles and how they can be applied to typical coaching challenges.
– Become versed in the Seven Principles of Remote Team Communication.
Incorporate innovative best practices for facilitating remote collaboration.
– Reinforce the importance of building mutual trust in relationships, on teams and across an organization to foster free expression and build a “One Team” culture.
– Learn ways to foster more constructive conflict and better manage interpersonal conflict.
– Review a framework for creating leadership development goals as an individual guide.
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.