- This event has passed.
Apply for Cycle 3 of the IMPACT Accelerator Program
M2D2 has opened applications for Cycle 3 of the IMPACT program, a 12-week accelerator program for life sciences startups innovating in the medical device space. Up to 10 startups will be selected for the cohort and will go through a series of educational workshops, mentorship, and more.
The IMPACT participants will be able to pitch their ideas to a panel of investors, with the opportunity for a 1-on-1 meeting afterward.
Cycle 3 Sponsor
Hologic Areas of Interest:
· Devices intended to simplify and improve therapeutic procedures in the women’s health space, filling treatment gaps and advancing patient care. Areas of interest include:
· GYN transvaginal procedures, such as:
· Tubal obstruction (HSG, selective HSG)
· Biopsy collection
· Vaginal Surgery
· GYN Laparoscopic surgery
· Pelvic organ prolapse
· Pelvic/bladder health
· Contraception (non-hormonal)
· Oncology solutions
· Surgical approaches to oncology
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.