- This event has passed.
Free Symposia: Unlocking High-Throughput Biology
Please join Carterra at our upcoming symposium in Boston, MA. You will spend the day learning about high-throughput drug discovery and antibody therapeutics with some of the industry’s leading scientists. Our speakers will present new ways of looking at discovery, applications, and workflows, including HT-SPR. The topics you’ll hear about include:
– Antibody discovery in 90 days! Screening, identification & characterization
– New methods in DELs, PROTACs and other formats
– New technology and innovations during the pandemic
– Data analysis routines & automation
– Best practices in analyzing SPR data
Network with your peers. Lunch will be provided. Registration is required as seating is limited.
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.