- This event has passed.
M2D2 Capstone Info Session: Seeking Project Sponsors for ’23 – ’24 Academic Year
You can sponsor a Biomedical Engineering Capstone Project next academic year with UMass Lowell. Hear from speakers who have experience as sponsors, and the students who have worked on capstone projects at UMass Lowell.
The benefits of working with UML BME Capstone students are one reason why many sponsors support multiple projects each year. Previous projects have resulted in successful innovations. Additional benefits include:
- Exploring real solutions to your clinical needs
- Validating needs through robust Voice of the Customer analysis
- Working Low-Cost Prototype – designed, built, and tested under the advisement of Capstone faculty utilizing UMass Lowell’s engineering resources
- Helping you beta-test your project before taking it to the next level
- Enjoy lunch and refreshments while networking with like-minded innovators interested in developing solutions that meet your clinical needs.
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.