- This event has passed.
University of Massachusetts Data-Driven and Technology-Informed Precision Health Zoom Summit
Join us to engage in a discussion of research and development in Data-Driven and Technology-Informed Precision Health at UMass.
The University of Massachusetts is pleased to extend an invitation to a “zoom summit” in Data-Driven and Technology-Informed Precision Health on February 10, 2021 from 3:30-5:00 pm. We will introduce industry leaders, their colleagues in business strategy and government relations, to some of the most important breakthroughs of recent years in five key fields in Precision Health.
In the final hour, we invite you to discuss grand challenges that will shape this field in the next decade. Accomplished scientists, from across the five campuses of the University of Massachusetts will be on hand to discuss the most pressing translational questions in the post-COVID period.
1. Create Genomics-Informed Disease Prevention, Diagnoses, and Treatment Plans
2. Design Next-Generation, Useful, and Usable Digital Health Technologies
3. Develop Advanced Data Science Methods that Translate Complex Health Data into Actionable Knowledge
4. Develop Scalable Precision Health Models that use Data and Technology to Improve Health Equity
5. Create an Innovative Data-Driven and Technology-Informed Precision Health Workforce
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.