The Massachusetts Life Sciences Center develops and offers creative programs that fund innovation-driven economic development initiatives in the Massachusetts life sciences ecosystem, but also may have relevance for other “innovation” sectors.
- Serve as the “hub” of the Massachusetts life sciences ecosystem
- Encourage innovation through investments in good science and good business
- Strengthen and protect Massachusetts’ global leadership position in the life sciences
- Accelerate the commercialization of promising treatments, therapies and cures that will improve patient care
- Create jobs and drive economic development