- This event has passed.
Accelerating Breakthroughs in the Life Sciences: Insights from MassNext Gen Awardees
The Massachusetts Life Sciences Center (MLSC) offers programs that fund innovation, research and development, commercialization, and manufacturing activities in the fields of biopharma, medical device, diagnostics, and digital health, as well as innovation-driven economic and workforce development initiatives in Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Next Generation Initiative (MassNextGen) is a five-year, $2 million+ commitment to ensure greater gender parity in the next generation of life science entrepreneurs. Women-led early-stage life science companies will be awarded a year-long customized package of support, to include grant funding and access to coaching on business strategy and raising capital. Applications will open in January and close on Friday, February 12.
This seminar is designed to help you learn whether initiatives offered by the MLSC are right for you, and to share insights from MassNextGen awardees on their journeys as entrepreneurs.
Li Liang, Managing Director, BUild Lab IDG Capital Student Innovation Center
- Jennifer Griffin, PhD, VP Industry Strategy and Investments, MLSC
- Camille Martin, PhD, CEO and Co-Founder, Seaspire Skincare
- Min Min Yen, PhD, CEO and Co-Founder, PhagePro
- Virginia Burger, PhD, Co-Founder and CEO, New Equilibrium Biosciences
- Elizabeth O’Day, PhD, CEO and Founder, Olaris, Inc.