- This event has passed.
2022 BioMAN Summit on Platform and Process Innovation for Cell and Gene Therapy Manufacturing
As cell and gene therapy products make the transition to commercialization, significant innovations in manufacturing technologies are needed. This Summit will explore how innovations in production platforms and processes are enabling improved
manufacturing operations that can meet the projected demand for these critical medicines.
Explore the issues:
MIT CBI’s BioMAN Consortium will host the 2022 BioMAN Summit, which brings together thought leaders from industry, academia, and government for a series of invited
presentations that will:
– Identify opportunities for automation of cell and gene therapy manufacturing processes and the enabling technologies being developed and implemented
– Explore the opportunities for innovation in gene therapy vector production platforms and gene delivery vehicles
– Discover novel process analytical technologies being developed specifically for the unique needs of cell and gene therapy process and quality attribute monitoring
– Examine process intensification strategies for manufacturing cell and gene therapies across a broad range of production scales
– Investigate how advanced data analytics can be used to improve cell and gene therapy manufacturing
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.