- This event has passed.
Join the MetroWest Life Sciences Network for a timely session of cross-industry experts and community leaders to discuss the unique advantages of the MetroWest region.
About this event
This interactive event includes a panel discussion on the unique advantages of the MetroWest region for biomanufacturing organizations including:
• a wide variety of available space for facilities of all sizes and levels of complexity
• a skilled workforce fed by the region’s many colleges and universities
• a strong ecosystem of local healthcare and life science organizations, including Sanofi, Hologic, Boston Scientific, and many others
• a wealth of complementary service providers experienced with the unique needs of life science manufacturing organizations
• local governments that understand and support the life sciences ecosystem
The panel will also discuss the effects of COVID-19 on the global supply chain, how local biomanufacturing organizations have helped to fill the gaps, and opportunities the region can offer for organizations looking to onshore their operations.
Our expert panel of industry and community leaders includes:
• Lisa McClintock, Vice President, General Manager Framingham, Sanofi Genzyme
• Travis McCready, Executive Director & National Practice Leader, Life Sciences Markets, JLL
• Anthony Rotunno, Founder & Executive Vice Chair, Lykan Bioscience
• Kenn Turner, President & CEO, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
Moderated by: Gabriele Brambilla, Chief Executive Officer, Alira Health and Chairman, MetroWest Life Sciences Network