- This event has passed.
Make Shift Happen With ED&I
Join MassBio’s Edie Stringfellow for a bi-weekly conversation on equity, diversity, inclusion and engagement, or as we like to call it, EDIE! This week, we will be joined by special guest, Regina James, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, 2M Clinical.
Join Edie and Regina James for a discussion on:
– Why clinical trial diversity is important;
– Federal regulations around promoting clinical trial diversity;
– 3 important tenets of achieving clinical trial diversity;
– How COVID-19 is moving the needle closer to a broader adaptation for virtual trials, therefore increasing the likelihood of trial diversity;
– Leveraging health information technology, telemedicine, and mobile apps to enhance trial diversity.
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.