- This event has passed.
The Way Forward with DE&I: Momentum Through Continued Action
It has now been two years since the murder of George Floyd. The aftermath spurred a movement across the world, demanding racial justice and equity. The corporate world joined this movement and started having difficult conversations and acknowledging biases and inequities in the workplace. Two years later, what comes next? It is important to keep the discussion going and make DE&I efforts sustainable. Equity, diversity, and Inclusion shouldn’t be an extracurricular activity, it should be how we do everything.
Join us to reflect on the past two years of focus on diversity and inclusion in the workforce. In this session, we’ll discuss strategies for empowering leaders to drive DE&I initiatives that shape company culture.
- Candace Nortey, MS, Executive Director of DEI, Slone Partners
- Rizwana Seeham, Manager, Quality Assurance & Co-Chair, ED&I Committee, Blueprint Medicines
- Gretchen Cook-Anderson, Executive Director, Ignite
- Rachael Alford, Ph.D., Head of Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls, Rallybio
- Natalie Johnson, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Paradigm IQ
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.