PODD: Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery
Pharma, biotech and the drug delivery industries gather annually at PODD® to assess delivery needs, latest trends and information on deals and to learn about a wide range of innovative drug delivery technologies that could improve the delivery of various types of drugs. This can include proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, biologics, and small molecules and more. PODD provides business development opportunities through organized networking and a partnering tool for new, emerging and established collaborations.
2023 Topic Areas Include:
– AI/ML and Computational Biology Approaches to Drug Delivery
– Payer Perspective on Lifecycle Management
– Working Towards Sustainability in Manufacturing
– New Approaches in CNS/PNS Delivery
– Holistic Approaches to Device Design and Development
– Innovations in Ophthalmic Delivery
– The Future of Digital Technology in the Connected Device Space
– Alternative Approaches to High-Volume/High Concentration Injectables
– Delivery Challenges in the Oncology Pipeline
– Achieving Targeted Delivery of Gene Editing Therapies
Unless otherwise specifically stated in relation to each and any of the events listed on this page, the MLSC does not host or sponsor these events. The MLSC has no oversight or responsibility for the venue, content or host-organization related to these events. The MLSC has no affiliation with the organizations listing events or with the events, and provides this content and information as a convenience to visitors to the MLSC website.